Sunday, March 4, 2012
I Need a Doctor!
From these pictures you can't tell that this little girl has been snotty and crabby all weekend long. She always seems to have a smile on her face!! We've done a lot of cuddling and hanging out this weekend, as I haven't felt 100% either. Amelia may be telling me she thinks I need to take her back to the doctor's office though. Hopefully she'll start feeling better and me too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
March
(30)
- This and That
- Happy 2nd Birthday Evalee
- Presents Presents
- Put Me Down
- Grand Opening
- Too Cool
- Just a Swinging
- Girl Time
- App-sessed
- Park It
- Cute as a Button
- A Walk in the Park
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- A Facebook post from Daddy!!
- Lucky Lady
- A Visit from Aaron
- You'd Never Know
- Learning
- Strep Throat!!!
- Playing with Water
- Trivia Night
- Kissing Machine
- Kevin & Hannah's Wedding
- Happy Birthday Uncle Jacob
- Bubble Bath
- A Load Full
- Good Morning!!
- I Need a Doctor!
- Trying to Walk
- 9 Month Stats
-
▼
March
(30)
No comments:
Post a Comment