Tuesday, May 11, 2010
My First Words
Alex signed his first official word last night. . . Dog!!! Briggs came into the house and Alex slapped his leg and said dog, dog, dog!!! I was soooo excited. I've been doing this for the last week or two, but didn't know if he was paying attention or not!! He has though!!!! So, now we'll keep trying new words and see if he catches on. He also has been saying kitty, kitty, kitty. He really became obsessed with Aunt Sara and Uncle Travis's cats a few weeks ago. I haven't been able to break the bad news to Alex the he will NEVER have a cat as long as he lives in our house!! They creep me out terribly!! So here's to many more signing adventures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(241)
-
▼
May
(27)
- This is How I Roll
- Happy Memorial Day!
- ACCEPTED!!
- Mowing the Grass
- A Day at the Office
- Have Your People Call My People
- Too Hot for Clothes!!
- Messy-can Night
- I Love the Outdoors
- Meet Paxton James!!!
- Please
- A Visit to Nana & Papa's
- My First Words
- Happy Mother's Day!!
- Corn Dog Dance!
- Corn Dogs!!!!
- Daddy's Little Helper
- Potential Hoarder??
- Cool Kid
- My Favorite Toy
- A Family Photo!!
- Happy Birthday Aunt Angie!!
- Goofing Around!
- Evalee's Baptism
- Sweet Sweet Baby!
- Playing with Eva!
- 11 Months Old!!
-
▼
May
(27)
2 comments:
Is he doing baby sign??
That just means he will have to visit Aunt Sara more often to get his kitty fix! Here's hoping Eva doesn't fall in love with Briggs, because we're not getting a dog anytime soon either haha.
Post a Comment