Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday!








Alex has been crossing his feet lately.
I think it's one of the cutest things ever!!

It ended up being a really low key Super Bowl at the Kershaw house, but we're not complaining!! Daddy rooted for the New Orleans Saints!! First time they've ever been to the Super Bowl and they won!! Daddy made buffalo chicken dip and chex mix and we danced to 'The Who' at half time. Alex didn't make it to the end of the game. He's a little crabby. I think we may be trying to get some new teeth. As you can tell from the pictures he is a drooling machine!! Seriously ever time I get the camera out Alex just starts smiling, so I end up with so many good pictures and I just feel the need to share them all!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers