We headed home and soon after getting home Mommy and Daddy started not feeling well either. We all ended up having the flu, so needless to say it was a pretty miserable weekend at the Kershaw house. Alex was in a surprisingly good mood considering how sick he was!! Mommy and Daddy were not in such great moods. It really sucks being sick and taking care of the sick!!
So, our Valentine's Day was less than fun. I have a really cute outfit for Alex, but that photo shoot will have to be for another day! Maybe later this week! Also in the midst of not feeling well, Alex has decided to start clapping his hands!! He's also been working on waving!!
Today is President's Day and I have the day off. Alex and are chilling at home today. We plan on taking some lunch to Daddy, but that's about it. The Dr's office just called and have us set up with Dr. Philip Garcia, an ENT on March 1st. So we'll find out soon what to do with Alex's ears. I'm guessing we'll be scheduling surgery for tubes. Please keep Alex in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment