Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Playing with Mommy!

I really think he looks like Daddy in this picture!!




Tonight we had some fun playing around after doing a lot of crabbin' earlier in the night. Alex was a royal crabby pants last night and today at daycare. He finished his antibiotic today, so I'm wondering if it wasn't enough to get rid of his ear infection. I plan to see how he is doing tomorrow at daycare and then decide on whether or not take him back to the doctor. I'm hoping the ENT can work some magic for us in a few weeks!!

I must note it's so nice to have the opportunity to have time to play with Alex. This week I started my new job and get to leave at 4:30 every day!! I feel truly blessed to have this opportunity to be a working Mom who can come home at a decent time. I'm truly soooo happy!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers