Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sick of It!

We've all been feeling yucky this last week. We've all been coughing and snotty. It sure isn't fun as an adult feeling bad, but it really isn't fun as a baby. Alex just can't tell us what' wrong, and it sure is frustrating. We've been giving him Tylenol, sucking out his nose, and doing what we can to make him comfortable. He's been getting up every 2-3 hours and just isn't sleeping good.

Yesterday Brandy came to take his 6 month pictures and it ended up being close to a 3 hour ordeal. He just wasn't happy and had several melt downs and even took a nap. I think the sleeping pictures are going to be really cute, as he was in his Santa suit. When we get the pictures, of course I will post them. We're so glad Brandy was so patient with us. The only thing that got Alex to smile was Dad's terrible rendition of the First Noel, it makes Alex smile every time!! I would love to have a video of it, but I know there's no way Adam would ever allow that!!

Anyway, we've called the Dr. and set up an appointment for tomorrow. We'll see what she says. Hope we get him feeling better soon!! It's no good feeling bad ever, but really not during the holidays!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers