Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Poor Baby

As I mentioned earlier this week, Alex has been sick. He was miserable all weekend long, so we bundled up on Monday and headed to the Dr. Unfortunately we discovered an ear infection in his right ear and bronchial congestion. They gave him a breathing treatment and listened to his chest again. It was decided he needed to have breathing treatments and some antibiotics. We had to wait for a while to see if they had a nebulizer that could be delivered or if I had to go pick it up. Of course we had to go pick it up, and it was on the opposite side of town as the pharmacy I had them send his script to. So, I went to Walgreens and had to wait with a screaming baby even though it had been an hour since they had called it in. Then we headed to get the nebulizer and surprise surprise they didn't have one ready for us because they hadn't received the order! Again we had to wait with a crying baby. Three and half hours later we made it home and settled in. What a day!!

I'm home again today with Alex. He's doing better, but still not feeling good. He just wants his Momma. He's sleeping right now, and has been for a while. If nothing else I know he's sleeping better at home than he would at daycare. So, I'm taking advantage of the quiet time to do fun things like vacuum, laundry, and uploading pictures to Walgreens. A productive day none-the-less.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers