Never fear though, I'm feeling back in full swing this week. Yesterday my nephew, Thomas David V was baptized in Jacksonville, along with his cousin Alexis.There was a lunch afterwards, and I more than made up for what I hadn't ate in the last week. I had two full plates of food, and literally ate for two!!! Turkey, cheesy potatoes, green beans, salad, and rolls. Oh, and don't forget the cake! (So, Thomas David isn't too happy in this picture. He was ready for lunch too!!!) I go to the Dr. next week so we'll see how much of this eating has caught up with me weight wise. My belly is growing for sure. I'll work on getting another picture up later this week.
We ordered the baby's bedroom furniture last week. It should be here on Thursday. I'm pretty excited to see it, but don't think we will put it all together until after we paint the room. In order to do that I have to pick out bedding, which I think I have!! But I'll then have to wait until after my shower to paint when we get the bedding to make sure the paint matches, etc. It's a vicious cycle. Maybe we can convince one of the baby's grandparents to buy the bedding early!! Hint Hint: to Grandma or Nana!! Just a thought!
Hope this post finds everyone well. All three of us are doing great!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment