
Today we are at 23 weeks of pregnancy. Yesterday, left us with just 4 months left. Time is really truly flying by so quickly. My belly is seeming to grow quickly as well! The baby has really become quite active lately. Doing lots of kicking and such. Everytime it really starts going I'll have Adam come over to feel it and he'll feel it once or twice and then the show is over. It's almost like the baby knows Adam is there and just wants to be difficult. The baby always seems to get really active right before I'm ready to go to bed. It hasn't kept me up so far, but as the kicks get stronger it could become an issue. This week I have started walking 2 miles a day. I'm hoping it'll help keep me in shape, and maybe my body will recover faster after pregnancy. I'm hoping I can keep up the motiviation even with session in full swing!
Today is also my Dad's birthday, so we want to give him his own little shout out!!
Happy Birthday Dad & Papa!!! We are going to Roodhouse tomorrow night to celebrate the festivities.
Adam & I have the next few days off work. Tomorrow is Lincoln's 200th birthday, so we're celebrating by going to register for baby items and stop by and visit Dr. Galle's office. They said they love to see sonogram pictures and growing bellies, and we haven't stopped by yet so we figured tomorrow would be a good time to do that as well.
I think that pretty much does it for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment