Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Maternity Outfit



So, today I officially wore my first entire maternity outfit to work, and tomorrow I'm officially 18 weeks pregnant. These pants feel so much better than the jeans that were starting to get a bit tight in the belly. I got the shirt from my parents for Christmas, and bought the pants on a whim at Penney's the other day for $9!! What a bargain! The pants are the only purchase I have made, but did get several shirts and a pair of pants for Christmas. I also got a gift card to Motherhood Maternity, so a shopping trip is in my future.

I had Adam take these pictures of my first outfit, as well as to show off the belly as I had been promising. It looks bigger in these pictures than what I thought. I'm not really digging getting these pictures taken, but for the sake of my blog and sharing with my child in the future I'll take one for the team.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great!

Anxious AF said...

You do look great! Dr. Putman!!! In springfield??? He delivered my Noah 7 1/2 years ago.

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Wow - Molly you look healthy and fit, girlfriend! Keep it up!

I am glad Baby X is doing well!

Keep up the good work~

Ngozi

Background

Blog Archive

Followers