This picture reminds me of a Sr. Picture, with your hand resting on your chin! Cracks me up!
Little alien face, but cute none-the-less!
Picture of the head, body, and spine.Today we went for an ultrasound and Dr.'s visit. We're a few days shy of the half way point (20 wks). Both Nana Meehan & Grandma Kershaw came with us to see their grandchild in action, but there was little action taking place. This is a pretty chill baby and the little guy didn't want to move around for anything. It's a good thing we didn't want to find out the gender because the baby had it's legs crossed for a good part of the sonogram. The technician kept trying to get a profile picture of the baby, and did a lot of poking and prodding on my stomach and the baby wouldn't change positions for anything. Adam said it's because the baby was sleeping and acting like me. I won't wake up for much either!! Anyway, we were still able to get some good pictures, so we hope you enjoy them.
The baby's heart rate was 158bpm, which is pretty much consistent with what it has been. We were able to see the heart, kidneys, bladder, brain stem, spine, as well as arm, legs, and fingers and toes. All checked out very well.
I'm doing well also. Getting a belly, but that is to be expected at this point. I actually lost half a pound since the last Dr.'s visit, but Dr. Putman isn't concerned. He said the baby is looking healthy and is right on target so he isn't worried. He told me to just keep doing what I'm doing and I should be OK. After the appointment we all went to Steak n Shake. I ordered a milkshake, and figured it couldn't hurt too much since I haven't gained any weight!! I'm sure the extra pounds will be catching up to me soon!! Time will tell! The baby has definitely been doing some moving around lately that I have been able to feel. It's still going to be several weeks before we'll actually be able to feel it externally. Adam is anxiously awaiting that moment!
Today we also stopped at Babies R Us to check out a few things. We plan on going back in the next couple of weeks to register for some things. It's so hard to know what you really need and what isn't necessarily necessary! I guess we'll figure it all out soon enough. So much is just going to be trial and error I suppose.
Well, I think that's pretty much it for now. Love to you all!
+Profile.jpg)
+Foot.jpg)
4 comments:
It's a girl. Both my girls did the folding like a flower bud when it came time to check them out on the sonogram. Shy, I guess. Keith, however, posed like a freakin' tripod! Nobody had to tell us he was a boy! I think he even had his hands on his hips and humming the Superman theme!
Love the pictures! Glad things are going so well.
so cute! I love the profile shot, but the senior picture pose is also pretty good. Leave it to a combination of the Kershaws and Meehans to be a ham :)
COOL pics!! The Senior shot is a little thinker! love it and I must say you are just glowing lately and it is beautiful to see! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment