Saturday, October 31, 2015

What's Cooking?









Today is Round One of playoff football.  We've had a tough season and barely squeaked into the playoffs. We knew this year was going to be rough, but you'll have years like that.  Daddy is off today to Paxton-Buckley-Loda.  It's cold, windy, and possibly rainy so we are staying home.  Can't risk our little lady getting sick again.  I thought today would be a good day to bust out the play kitchen from the basement.  It was a huge hit.  The girls cooked for hours, while Alex played X-Box and I caught up on the DVR while folding mounds of laundry.  The game was a nailbiter and it went back and forth, but PBL was able to score with just seconds remaining to beat the Bullets 28-23.  I hate that we lost, but at the same time I'm so glad to have Adam back.  Football sure is a time commitment, but we know how much he loves it.  Hopefully he'll make it back in time to go Trick or Treating with us!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers