Thursday, October 15, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Ada Claire


  
Today you are one year old and I immediately feel like I've lost my baby and gained a toddler!!!  You are so smart, sassy, independent, funny and cute!  You truly complete our family in every way possible.   You still aren't walking, but man you are close.  You will squat and point and bend.  You have so much balance, but you just don't have the courage to take those first few steps.  You are a good eater, finally a good sleeper, and most of the time pretty content.  You love to be with your Momma and snuggle with your blanket.  You hate getting your diaper changed and your clothes put on in the morning.  It's a fight you and Daddy have every single morning.  I told him the other day it's the only thing you do that's bad, and he agreed.  We consider ourselves awful lucky!!  Happy FIRST Birthday Ada Claire!  We love you to the moon and back!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers