Tonight Ada rolled over!! It came out of the blue, and quite frankly I thought it was a fluke. We were just trying to get in a little tummy time while Alex and Amelia played cars, and next thing I know she's on her back. Honestly I thought the kids had done it. We flipped her back over to try it again. She had more encouragement from her siblings than she needed and sure enough she did it again! She wasn't happy with all of this excitement, it quite frankly scared her. I gave her a break and then tried it one more time because I really just couldn't believe she was rolling over already. Sure enough she did it again. My little baby needs to slow down. I'm not ready for these milestones yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(403)
-
▼
December
(54)
- New Year's Eve
- Bonding Moment
- One Final Project of 2014
- A Family Tradtion
- Chuck E Cheese
- Christmas with Jordan and Barb
- A Day to Play
- Another Round of Christmas!
- Like Father, Like Son
- A Few Shots from Uncle Jacob
- One Last Stop for Santa!
- Christmas Afternoon
- Santa Has Arrived!!
- Christmas Eve
- Our Own Little Christmas
- Gingerbread House
- All Aboard
- Sammy is on the Move
- New Friends
- Playdough Chopped
- New Seat for Ada
- December Behavior Report
- Last Ada and Mommy Day
- Another Santa Visit
- Silly Sammy
- Alex's School Christmas Party
- Ada's First Christmas Party
- After School Nap
- Nap Time
- 2 Months Old
- Two Month Check Up
- Uncomfortably Comfortable
- Bundled Up Bath Baby
- Sammy's Shenanigans
- Bass Pro Shop Adventures
- Happy Place
- Great Aunt Sandy's Quilt
- Personality
- Bumbo Time
- Senator Amelia
- Birthday Text
- All Smiles
- Gabbi's 13th Birthday Celebration
- Momma's Girl
- Gingy and Bumbo
- Santa Claus is in Town!
- Sammy Has Returned!!
- Roll Over
- Sleeping Cousins
- All in a Day
- Happy 6th Birthday Thomas!
- Facial Expressions
- Tree Decorating
- Sleeping Beauty
-
▼
December
(54)
No comments:
Post a Comment