Monday, December 15, 2014

2 Months Old








So I took a ridiculous amount of pictures, but who cares I never claimed to not be the paparazzi!!!  I'm trying to capture all these moments because time flies and my baby girl is growing way too fast.  I'm already starting to worry about going back to work, but let's just try to enjoy the holidays and the time we have together as a family!

Miss Ada, you are seriously such a chill baby as long as you are not by yourself.  You hate being in a room alone and waste no time letting me know that you are lonely.  You are staying awake for longer periods of time and it amazes your brother and sister.  They always let me know that you are awake. You still love your pacifier, but occasionally try finding your fingers.  This is exactly how Alex and Amelia were too.

You've been sleeping very well and usually only get up once to eat and go right back to sleep.  I am not going to complain about that routine at all.  I'm just hoping it stays this way when I go back to work.  I just can't tell you how much I enjoy every day with you.  I sure don't get much done in a given day, but loving on you is the best job ever!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers