Saturday, January 4, 2014
Gingerbread Decorating
Earlier this week I got a text from Aunt Amy saying Thomas had tested postitve for strep. So yesterday Alex complained that he didn't feel good. This morning he woke up sounding terrible and complaining of his throat hurting. I immediately called the Dr's office and luckily they had Saturday hours. We saw Dr. Costaldo instead of our regular dr, but we liked him. He looked in Alex's nose and immediately said he had a bad sinus infection. Since he was going to have to be on antibiotics we didn't even bother with a strep test.
I ended up waiting at Walgreens for quite some time, as the prescription got sent to the wrong pharmacy. So, of course I wondered all the aisles and bought unnecessary items. Alex had asked about making a gingerbread man or house and I told him next year, but these were $1.00 so I splurged! Alex wasn't feeling it 100%, but he still had fun. Amelia ate more than she decorated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(403)
-
▼
January
(34)
- Super Bowl Party at School
- Monday Monday
- Stolen Phone Photos
- Nana and Papa's
- Morning Snugs
- Undies to School
- Silly Faces
- It's Official!!!!
- Snow Day
- Love Notes
- Furness Family MLKChristmas
- Sleeping Beauty
- Swimming Fun
- Kid Free Night
- When Daddy's Away
- This and That
- Alex's First Play Date
- Happy Birthday Chase!!
- Potty Bribes
- Ice Cream Time
- Ergadoozy
- Obsessed
- Throw Back Thursday
- Sleepy Boy
- Mohawk
- Wishing for Warmer Weather
- Another Day Inside
- Snow Dang Cold!!!
- A Momma and her Girl
- Gingerbread Decorating
- A Gift for Briggs
- Mall Madness
- Weirdo!!
- Happy New Year!!
-
▼
January
(34)
No comments:
Post a Comment