Yesterday, Ryan told me at daycare that Alex was coming over to spend the night. I told him I didn't know anything about it (and knowing there was no way Alex was ready for a sleepover!) After talking with Ryan's mom we decided a playdate would be better. Alex was so excited, but a little skeptical about me not staying with him. Well, the skepticism lasted no time at all! Alex and Ryan had a blast together, and in this picture have balloons shoved up their shirts as boobs and big bellies. They were imitating the Smurfs movie they were watching. These two are going to be a handful and heartbreakers!!!
Adam and I decided to take Amelia out for dinner and run a few errands while we had a few hours with just one kid. It was sooo easy having one kid. Amelia even used her sweet looks to get her some free strawberry ice cream at Five Guys! Mommy came out on top this shopping trip! Amelia was quite fascinated by all the mannequins, especially the ones with no heads!


No comments:
Post a Comment