Friday, March 29, 2013

Southwinds Park














Here she is climbing up the steps saying "I do it myself."
She's so independent.  I just don't know where she gets it from!


The weather is soooo beautiful today.  It finally feels like spring.  We picked the kids up from daycare, and headed to Southwinds Park to enjoy the day.  The kids had a blast.  I sure wish this park was closer to us, but it's on the south end of town.  It amazes me how much the kids have grown since last year.  Alex could go down the firepole by himself this year, and Amelia was running all over the place trying to do everything herself.  We decided to go to this park because we were meeting Grandma, Papa, and Uncle Tony for an early Easter celebration.  The kids ended up with tons of goodies in their Easter beach buckets!!  It kept them entertained while we waited for our food.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers