Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sick Baby Girl








Baby girl is really not feeling well now.  Poor thing has had full blown diarrhea for the last several days and has puked once in the middle of the night all over her bed.  I feel like all I've done is wash poopy clothes and watch Scooby Doo!!!!  I won't go into a ton of detail, but after puking the other night we brought Amelia into our room to sleep.  She ended up filling her pants and I was dreaming that I was cooking rotten hamburger for chili.  GROSS!!!!!!  Yeah, we ended up having to change the sheets on our bed too!!

Amelia did have some energy after her nap today.  She was being quite motherly to her baby dolls.  She really enjoyed putting her baby into it's bed and rocking it.  This baby bed was mine when I was little.  My Grandpa Meehan made it for me. I stayed home Monday with her, Daddy stayed home yesterday, and I'm back home again today.  We've been sending Alex to daycare hoping to keep him away from this vicious bug.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers