For the last several weeks Alex and I have been having date night on Wednesday nights. We have been going to library for story time. We always have a fun time and he gets so excited for it to just be Mommy & Alex. He is really enjoys getting to pick out new books each week and he picks one out for Amelia too. We also pick out a movie to bring home. I've been bringing home audio books and listening to them on my way to and from work. I'm loving it!!! I just started Girl with a Dragon Tattoo today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
February
(24)
- 9 Months Old
- Messy-can Night
- Cute & Clean
- A Play Date
- Tell Me a Story
- Afternoon Outing
- I Can't Remember
- Sleepover
- Walking Weather
- Dr's Visit
- Story Time
- Down Under
- More Love Pictures
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!
- I HEART U!!!
- Gated Community
- Pulling Up & Cleaning Up
- Happy Birthday Papa
- Eating and Drinking
- What's for Dinner?
- Super Bowl Sunday
- Another Party
- Happy Birthday Ma
- On the Move
-
▼
February
(24)

No comments:
Post a Comment