Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Messy-can Night
Tonight we had tacos and black beans for dinner. Amelia really
enjoyed the black beans. At one point she actually had the bowl up to
her mouth trying to get all of them into her mouth. She really is doing
a great job with table food. While Amelia enjoyed her supper tonight,
her brother did not. I have no idea what his problem was other than he
decided to throw one of the biggest tantrums of his life.
Approximately an hour later he decided to eat his tacos. I think this
picture of him pretty much sums up the event, laying on the floor and
all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
February
(24)
- 9 Months Old
- Messy-can Night
- Cute & Clean
- A Play Date
- Tell Me a Story
- Afternoon Outing
- I Can't Remember
- Sleepover
- Walking Weather
- Dr's Visit
- Story Time
- Down Under
- More Love Pictures
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!
- I HEART U!!!
- Gated Community
- Pulling Up & Cleaning Up
- Happy Birthday Papa
- Eating and Drinking
- What's for Dinner?
- Super Bowl Sunday
- Another Party
- Happy Birthday Ma
- On the Move
-
▼
February
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment