Saturday, January 21, 2012
Stand Up
This little lady is doing a heck of a job standing up by herself. She can't pull up on her own yet, but she tries really hard to pull up on me when I'm sitting on the floor. She's soooo close to crawling. She gets up and rocks and starts to move forward, but then ends up creeping on her belly like an inchworm. This girl is going to be all over the place anytime now. Slow down girlie, you are growing too fast!!
Amelia has plenty of time to practice today as we laid around all day!! We finally decided to get showered and dressed to go to church and then headed out to eat at Pasta House and pick up a few things at Target. Alex had a blast shopping, as we rarely take him shopping with us. I run most errands during my lunch hour so that they may be completed in a timely manner. He kept telling us he hadn't seen this in a while and was picking up everything. He was beside himself in the toy aisles. I don't know that he's been to a toy aisle very many times and in was in heaven. My poor deprived little man. He told us when we got home he liked going shopping and that today was a great day!! I'd have to agree with him!! We'll just forget the part where he choked at dinner and puked!!!
I also need to mention that today Alex said to his Daddy, "Adam I want some Dora Spaghetti O's for lunch." This boy is full of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
January
(24)
- A Visit from Uncle Jacob
- 8 Months Old
- These Boots are Made for Walking
- A Visit to Greene County
- Let Me Help You
- Rockin into the Night
- Caught Up!!
- Laundry
- Stand Up
- Bullets Basketball
- Playdate
- MMM Breakfast
- Belated Christmas Celebrations
- Snow Time
- Can We Fix It?
- I Can't See
- Working with Daddy
- Footed Jammies
- Alphabet Soup
- Sick Again
- Sleeping Beauty
- Playing Around
- Bear Down!
- Happy New Year
-
▼
January
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment