Saturday, January 14, 2012
I Can't See
Amelia managed to pull her hat over her face while we were out running errands today. The funny thing about this that the other day I was reading old blogs from around this time to see what Alex had been up to and believe it or not this was one of the posts I read! Check it out for a blast from the past. . . http://kershawkorner.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-cant-see.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
January
(24)
- A Visit from Uncle Jacob
- 8 Months Old
- These Boots are Made for Walking
- A Visit to Greene County
- Let Me Help You
- Rockin into the Night
- Caught Up!!
- Laundry
- Stand Up
- Bullets Basketball
- Playdate
- MMM Breakfast
- Belated Christmas Celebrations
- Snow Time
- Can We Fix It?
- I Can't See
- Working with Daddy
- Footed Jammies
- Alphabet Soup
- Sick Again
- Sleeping Beauty
- Playing Around
- Bear Down!
- Happy New Year
-
▼
January
(24)
1 comment:
Jack does this...too funny!!
Post a Comment