Today Mommy took the day off work, Daddy was on Spring Break, and Alex went to daycare. Mommy & Daddy started the morning off by going to Dr. Putman's to get a check up on our new bundle of ever growing joy. Everything looked good and we are basically just counting down the weeks until the little one comes. I actually had lost a few ounces, and the Dr. asked if I had been eating. I told him yes, and didn't mention the large french fry from McDonald's I'd had the day before!! I head back in 2 weeks for another visit.
After the Dr., we ran a few errands and then stopped at JC Penney to buy a coming home outfit for the new baby. At this point we're ready for the little one to come as soon as I wash the car seat!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(308)
-
▼
April
(20)
- Breakfast in Bed
- Little Helper
- Snuggle Time
- New Shades
- Happy Easter!
- Coloring Easter Eggs
- Dr's Visit
- Take the Poll!!
- Beds all Around
- Happy Birthday Uncle Thomas!
- Messing Around
- 31 Weeks Pregnant
- I Go Night Night
- Bath Time!
- Evalee's 1st Birthday!!
- Ear Update
- A Dream Come True
- Birthday Business
- More Wedding Pictures
- Drew & Alicia's Wedding
-
▼
April
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment