Monday, March 28, 2011

Gone Swimming!

On Saturday we went to Quincy. Papa was on a church retreat and we went over to attend mass and pray for all the men on the weekend. While we doing that, cousins Gabbi & Thomas let Alex come play with them at their Aunt Jenny, Uncle Tony, and cousin Alexis' house. They had a fun time and had a little pajama party and watched Toy Story 2. The next morning we all got up had breakfast and then headed to the pool for some swim time. I only got a few pictures in before my camera batteries died. Alex absolutely loved swimming. He was pretty fearless about jumping off the side to Daddy and even was trying to blow bubbles and was putting his face in the water. He even enjoyed some time in the hot tub. I seriously think he's cheeks had to hurt afterwards because he was smiling so much. After that we packed up to head home. Well, actually Alex and I headed to Jacksonville with Aunt Amy, Gabbi, and Thomas while Daddy and Uncle Thomas headed to Troy, MO to pickup a big swingset we bought on Craigslist for Alex. It'll be several weeks before Daddy has time to put it back together, but I think Alex is going to have hours and hours of entertainment ahead of him!!! A big thanks to Uncle Thomas for helping Daddy break down the swing set. Luckily he said he'd help come put it back together too!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers