Sunday, March 21, 2010

There's a Monster Where??



AT THE END OF THIS BOOK!!!!

I can't stand this book and neither can Nana, but Daddy loves it and so does Alex's godmother, Trista so it's considered a necessity in this home. I was in the room long enough to capture the moment and then was off to cook dinner. I felt it necessary to capture the moment because I told Trista when we moved I was going to lose the book. She asked about it recently and I said I honestly hadn't seen it. Alex found it today and Daddy was glad to oblige and read the book to him!!

1 comment:

trista said...

So cute! Kudos to Alex for finding it...I'm sure his momma wasn't so quick to look for it.
I bet you're looking forward to the sequel...Another Monster at the End of the Book!

Background

Blog Archive

Followers