I told Lexi I'd fix her whatever her heart desired, and it ended up that Adam did the cooking but a very fine job he did. Lexi wanted Fettuccine Alfredo, and Alex was very happy with her selection. From time to time I've been giving Alex's some bites of food, but lately he's shown quite a bit of interest in what we've been eating. He's been eating quite a bit off our plates, and the last two days he's even ate what they've served at daycare for lunch. Yesterday it was chicken, mashed potatoes and applesauce and today it was fish sticks, green beans, and peaches. They said his eating skills were better than some of the older kids. As you can tell he loves every chance he can to eat!
Alex was quite a mess when he was done, so we threw him in the sink and got him all cleaned up. Alex even let Lexi hold him so that we could get their picture taken together. We had a good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment