The little man caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror yesterday and was quite intrigued. I put him up closer to it and he would look at me and then himself and then just smile and talk. It was so darn cute. He enjoyed it so much I put a full length mirror on the floor and let him go to town.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall . . .
The little man caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror yesterday and was quite intrigued. I put him up closer to it and he would look at me and then himself and then just smile and talk. It was so darn cute. He enjoyed it so much I put a full length mirror on the floor and let him go to town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(199)
-
▼
September
(21)
- We Got the Silver Bucket!!!
- Pretty as a Picture
- Beautiful Baby
- Pictures with Mommy & Daddy
- Sleeping Baby
- 1st Offical Family Picture
- Dog Gone Cute!
- A Big Win for the Bullets
- Rollover, Rollover!!
- Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner!!
- DA BEARS!
- Another Bullets Win!!
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall . . .
- Bumbo Time!
- Check Out my New Toy!
- Sleepover with my Cousins
- A Few Things Alex Has Been Up To . . .
- Friday Night Football
- Good Bye Uncle Jordan!
- Weiner Roast in August?!?!?
- 3 Months Old!
-
▼
September
(21)
2 comments:
Awww...look at those chubby little thighs!!! Probably the only time in life when "look at those chubby little thighs" is a meant as a compliment...haha!
Adorable!!
Isn't he just the cutest thing you ever saw?? And I LOVE the Bumbo pictures!
Post a Comment