
Today marks 3 months since Alex joined the world!!! It's truly amazing how quickly this time has gone by. He's already lived 25% of one year! I just can't believe it.
Alex you truly are a very special little boy. You have changed our lives in so many ways, and I wouldn't change a single second of it. Mommy and Daddy didn't know we could love somebody so much. You make getting up in the middle of the night seem like not such a big deal, and getting up in the morning to see your smiles makes it so much easier. You're finding your fingers (and sucking on them, even though Mommy doesn't want you to) and rolling over, and before we know it you'll be moving all over!! You're seeing so many new things and recognizing Mommy and Daddy. You've adjusted to daycare with no problems (and give Mommy the biggest smiles when I pick you up). You are a pooping and eating machine! You have the sweetest laugh, are a great sleeper and cuddlier, and you love to take baths. We truly couldn't have asked for a better baby. You make parenting a pretty easy job! I pray you continue to grow up to be big and strong!! Happy 3 month birthday Bugga!! We love you!!
Alex you truly are a very special little boy. You have changed our lives in so many ways, and I wouldn't change a single second of it. Mommy and Daddy didn't know we could love somebody so much. You make getting up in the middle of the night seem like not such a big deal, and getting up in the morning to see your smiles makes it so much easier. You're finding your fingers (and sucking on them, even though Mommy doesn't want you to) and rolling over, and before we know it you'll be moving all over!! You're seeing so many new things and recognizing Mommy and Daddy. You've adjusted to daycare with no problems (and give Mommy the biggest smiles when I pick you up). You are a pooping and eating machine! You have the sweetest laugh, are a great sleeper and cuddlier, and you love to take baths. We truly couldn't have asked for a better baby. You make parenting a pretty easy job! I pray you continue to grow up to be big and strong!! Happy 3 month birthday Bugga!! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment