Thursday, June 18, 2009

Meeting Dr. Galle

Today, Alex officially met Dr. Galle and all the wonderful nurses and staff. Since the day Alex was born we have been telling him how special he is, and how hard we tried to get him. We really felt it was important for Alex to meet Dr. Galle, even though he won't remember it. But just as important, for the office to get to meet Alex. They were beyond thrilled to meet our little man!! He was passed all around and was awake for the whole event!! They couldn't get over how perfect he was, and of course we completley agree!! We left them with a few pictures of Alex, and promised to send more as he grows and changes. We truly would not be where we are today with out the help of Dr. Galle and the love and support of all our family and friends. Again, we want to thank everyone as we've journeyed down this road. It's been hard, but well worth the wait!!

Alex is doing great. He's only getting up a few times a night, and it's to eat and go right back to bed. We are hoping this trend continues!! We've transitioned back to breastfeeding, but are going to continue with a bottle as well. We're trying to keep him flexible, and he seems to be adjusting just fine. He will go back to the Dr. next Friday for another check up, so we are hoping that he is continuing to grow. He's doing a great job of holding his head up too.

On a side note, if I can brag about myself for a second. . . I officially am back at my pre-pregnancy weight!! Pretty good considering it's only been 2 1/2 weeks. Not only that, but I'm actually in a size smaller pants than I was before I was pregnant. This too is a trend that I hope continues!!! We've been walking 1 mile everyday, and I hope to increase that as time goes on.

So enough about me. . . we'll continue to keep you posted on our little man and post pictures of his sweet and perfect face!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congratulations on getting back to pre-pregnancy weight! Wow! I walked 1 1/2 miles tonight and was so depressed by how much it made me tired. And I wasn't pushing a child. Impressive

Background

Blog Archive

Followers