Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dr.'s Visit




Today we went and visited our new OB/GYN, Dr. Putman for the first time. We both really liked him, so we're off to a good start. We had an ultrasound again today, and things were looking good! The baby is measuring in at 6.47 cm and the heart was racing at 161 bpm. The baby was waving it's arm back and forth at us, but other than that wasn't too interested in getting its picture taken today. Adam says its already acting like me. We'll see what really happens though! Anyway, all things are progressing nicely. I still haven't gained any weight, but nothing to be concerned with. I'm sure that's coming!! The goal is to only gain about 20-25 lbs anyway. Some days I feel like I have a little belly and other days not. I know that is coming too!! We go back in 3 weeks to get a quick check and go over all the test results from the blood I had drawn today, but we aren't expecting anything too exciting. Then we'll go in about another 3 weeks and get another sonogram. Dr. Putman said I would probably go through sonogram withdrawl since we got them all the time at Dr. Galle's, but I told him I was expecting that! I think we can wait 6 weeks. It'll be neat to see how much the baby has grown in that amount of time! I think that's about it for now! We'll continue to keep you updated! Please keep the prayers coming!

Love,
Adam & Molly

"I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus." 1 Corinthians 1"4

3 comments:

gigglechirp said...

well, I may not make the six weeks as well as you! I love the pic updates!

Lookin' good baby!

Unknown said...

Henry and Jacob here...looking good!
Can't wait to see more progress.
Our thoughts are with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well! I am happy to see that my favorite Williamsville couple is doing well. The Little One is growing by leaps and bounds and appears to be an active, healthy tyke!

Congrats to your family on the arrival of your new nephew - Roman Numeral Five.

Love to you, Molly, and the C-Section crew~

Auntie Ngozi C. Okorafor

Background

Blog Archive

Followers