Though we love getting to spend so much time with our family at Christmas time, we really wanted to have some time to just celebrate with our own little family. So this morning we celebrated Christmas. Santa even brought a big present early. He brought them a battery operated dune buggy. He left a note saying it was too big to fit in the van and he really wanted the kids to have it before Christmas. Needless to say, it was a hit!!
The kids then opened gifts from us and Adam and I also opened our gifts. Adam got an Xbox One and I got a vanity. I think everyone was super happy with all their gifts. We finished off our morning with some homemade red and green Christmas pancakes.
It's going to be a crazy busy next few days! Be ready for good food and drinks, no naps, some screaming and crying, really loud talking, and lots of love and laughter. Merry Christmas to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment