Wednesday, July 15, 2015

9 Months Old



Today you are 9 months old.  You've been out as long as you were in!!  This 9 months has gone so much faster then when I was pregnant with you.  You are continuing to grow and change daily.  You are my best buddy.  You have to be with me the second you hear my voice or see me.  We are stuck together like glue.  You are the best snuggler!  You never fail to let me know that I am loved.

You are really getting into music and love to dance.  You can really rock to the beat.  You like to play pat-a-cake and clapping your hands is still a favorite of yours.  You love waving to anyone who will pay attention to you.  You are super friendly to anyone, as long as you are being held by the Momma.  You love playing with your toys, but prefer to do it alone instead of with the help of your brother and sister.  Being outside really makes you happy.  We've spent lots of time out on the front porch.

We've started trying some table foods with you and you are becoming quite the pro at getting the food from your tray to your mouth.  We're still working on the sippy cup.   All that food is making you strong.  You really have no interest in trying to crawl, you scoot around on your butt just like Alex did.  So much of what you do is just like Alex when he was a baby.  Genetics are a crazy thing!  You have so much strength in your legs that you trying to stand up right off the floor.  You don't have enough coordination for that quite yet.  You do love to stand up along the couch, but haven't figured out how to pull up on your own yet.  Bottom line you are mobile, so watch out!!!

You really are a fantastic baby, but like all the other months I must discuss your lack of sleeping at night!!!  It's driving me nuts!  You currently are sleeping from about 8:30 until midnight.  Then I feed you, then you wake up at 2:00 but I know you aren't hungry so I won't feed you.  You fight and scream and cry until you finally fall back asleep.  This takes 30 min to an hour.  Then you wake up about 4 or 5 and I usually feed you just because I'm so tired and I know if I do you will go right back to sleep. I usually fall back asleep during that feed so you sleep in bed with me.  I know you love Momma and want to be with me, but I love sleep and I need it too.  I'm hoping you'll get it figured out soon!!

Regardless, baby girl I love you to the moon and back!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers