Thursday, June 25, 2015

Wheel Audition




I got an email saying that Wheel of Fortune wanted me to audition for the show.  I really kind of thought I was getting punked, but it was a legitimate initiation.  I love love love watching the Wheel so this is sooooo exciting to me.  I've never really had a bucket list, but if I did this would be on it for sure!
 
So today I headed downtown to the President Abraham Lincoln Hotel in Springfield and gave it my best shot!  The written test included 16 puzzles in four categories and I had 5 minutes to solve as many as I could.  I think I got about 7 right.  It was really hard.  I made it as far as I could in the audition.  I even solved a puzzle and won a t-shirt.  Now I just wait for the next 2 weeks to see if I make it.  If I do I will receive a letter in the mail.  Fingers crossed!! 
 
 

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers