Wednesday, April 15, 2015

6 Months Old





Today your 6 months old Ada Claire!  Half a year!  I really can not believe it.  This time is flying so much faster than when I was pregnant with you.  You truly are a happy baby.  You go with the flow, but like to have Mommy close at hand.  We've been struggling with you feeling yucky and wheezy, but you don't seem to let it bother you to much except when it comes to sleeping at night.  I've been exhausted and a little crabby lately, but I do love the snuggles we have in the middle of the dark and quiet nights.  You are such a precious little girl and I love you so very much.

This last month you have enjoyed trying lots of new foods.  You love them all except bananas.  The look on your face and the shiver that runs through your body makes me laugh when you take a bite of those nasty things. I think you are ready to start trying some puffs and other things with a little texture.  You still only eat 4 1/2 oz of milk at each bottle feeding, which is what you've been eating since you started daycare.  Normally you break up your 2nd bottle into two small snacks.  You have your own schedule at daycare, and you make sure they stick to it!  You love spending alone time in your crib just talking and looking around.  Daycare is the only time that you don't have a crazy brother and sister up in your face!  Every morning Amelia has to have you put in the jump-a-roo with a little book.  She also asks Cindy how you are doing every time Cindy walks through her class room.  Amelia is so in  love with Ada.  She's always making sure she has what she needs. Very much a mother hen.

You still haven't mastered rolling from your back to your belly, but you are getting close.  You just never have a lot of time to try it out because you've always got someone in your face.  Plus at night you really like to be as close to Mommy as possible.  So you don't have a lot of time to practice.

You are very much have a routine.  You know that as soon as bath time is over it's time to nurse and go to sleep.  You're fine with getting lotion on, but by the time we put your jammies on you are crying and ready to sleep.  I could go on and on about how sweet you are, but I'll stop for now.  Love you so much Ada Clairesy-Bearsy!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers