Monday, May 26, 2014

Gone Fishin'




Diggin' for worms.




























Today we headed to Girard for Jan Hawkins 60th Birthday Party.  Since we were so close to Sunset Lake we decided to take Alex fishing.  He's been asking Adam to go and has been practicing casting in the yard.  The lucky little guy caught not one, but two fish today all by himself!  Talk about a proud little boy with a fish story to tell!  He even rubbed it in Daddy's face that he caught fish and Daddy didn't!

Amelia was a little less than thrilled with the fishing experience and it wasn't made any better when she fell into the lake.  I don't know who was more scared, her or me.  But let's just say I'm calling about swimming lessons tomorrow!!  It was an absolutely gorgeous day, so Amelia and I hung back on the swing.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers