The best way to start a weekend is with an impromptu gathering of friends and drinks. Alex was the photographer of the pictures of the adults. I must say he did a pretty good job. I jokingly took a picture of Alex and Elyse playing with a baby doll saying they could emulate this for real years down the road. Aaron did not find any humor in it. I thought at least gatherings with the in-laws would always be super fun if we were related by marriage!!! If nothing else, we are pretty sure Amelia and Elyse are going to be the mean girls. Watch out world!
Friday, April 26, 2013
Impromptu Gathering
The best way to start a weekend is with an impromptu gathering of friends and drinks. Alex was the photographer of the pictures of the adults. I must say he did a pretty good job. I jokingly took a picture of Alex and Elyse playing with a baby doll saying they could emulate this for real years down the road. Aaron did not find any humor in it. I thought at least gatherings with the in-laws would always be super fun if we were related by marriage!!! If nothing else, we are pretty sure Amelia and Elyse are going to be the mean girls. Watch out world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(413)
-
▼
April
(24)
- Big Diggers
- And All is Perfect
- Washington Park
- Impromptu Gathering
- Lincoln Park
- Snuggle Buddy
- Cute but Crabby
- She Just Can't Get Enough
- Yard Work
- First Movie Theater Experience
- Loving Life
- Sweet Dreams
- Success!!
- Fail!
- Happy Birthday Uncle Thomas
- Picture Perfect Pancakes
- A Visitor
- Pineapple Party
- Happy Birthday Grandma!
- Evalee's Birthday Party
- Warm Weather
- Planting Trees
- Funs Over
- Bloomington Children's Museum
-
▼
April
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment