Tonight Daddy is teaching class at Benedictine. While I was upstairs putting Amelia to bed, Alex was supposed to be sitting on the couch watching TV. Well, I came downstairs to him telling me excitedly, "that he was having a baby!" I asked him when it was coming and he said "5 or 6 days." This Momma is not ready to be a grandma yet!!! Twenty minutes later we had a nice little white stuffed bear rejoin our family!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(413)
-
▼
January
(24)
- Get Well Wishes
- A Leg Up
- Pouty Princess
- A Taste of Warm Weather
- A Visit from Grandma and Papa
- All Smiles
- He's Having a Baby!
- This is Child Abuse
- Steak n Shake
- Two of Her Favorites
- The Many Uses of a Broom
- You'd Never Know
- To the Rescue
- Self Portrait
- Bullseye
- Happy Birthday Chase!!
- Finally Friday!!
- Inauguration Day
- Memory
- Come on Over
- Sleeping Beauties
- Dressed Up
- Good Morning or Not
- All Smiles
-
▼
January
(24)

No comments:
Post a Comment