Tonight I'm trying to get a crabby, teething girl to sleep and Alex comes upstairs and says "I'm like you Mommy!!" Clearly Amelia wasn't amused, but I sure was. He'll hate me one day for this picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
May
(46)
- ONE!!!!
- Picnic at the Park
- One More Visit
- Cutest Birthday Girl Ever
- Water Fight
- Cake Clean Up
- Cake Time!
- Presents Galore
- Be Our Guest
- The Invitation
- Birthday Cake Creations
- Bathtime!!
- Taste Tester
- Yes, Again!!
- Alex's 1st Present
- Not Again
- Working Hard
- No No No
- Crawling Around
- Go Bullets!
- Bed Time
- Slide Time
- Riding Motorcycles
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Ice Cream Time
- Next Mother's Day Stop
- My Babies!
- A Beautiful Day
- Happy Mother's Day
- Camp Out
- I Can Fly!
- A Busy Day
- Nap Time
- Slow Start to the Morning
- Time for Bed
- Dog Days
- Super Hero
- Swinging
- Walking Around
- Library Time
- New Kicks
- I'm Like You
- Porch Play
- Big Decisions
- Jump Around
- Technologically Advanced
-
▼
May
(46)

No comments:
Post a Comment