The baby's heartbeat sounded really strong, and is truly music to my ears. We go back in 3 weeks for a sonogram, and the intention is to not find out what we are having just like we didn't with Alex!!! Everything is going well, which makes us very happy. We even got the go ahead to take a little babymoon to Mexico!!!! Mommy and Daddy are scheduled to be laying on the beach for 4 days later in February and we can't wait!! Alex gets to vacation at Grandma & Grandpa's and Nana & Papa's!!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
17 Weeks Pregnant
Today I went to the Dr for my monthly check-up. Nothing too exciting to report, which is really good news!! I've gained 3 1/2 lbs and am starting to get a belly. I've even busted out a few maternity tops! The maternity pants are too big, but my regular pants are getting pretty snug!!! It's a tough spot to be in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment