
We turned this picture upside down.
The baby was actually laying on it's belly.

Today Daddy and I headed for our first visit with Dr. Putman. We first had an ultrasound done. The baby was moving all over the place, they had a hard time getting a picture at first because there was so much activity. She even asked me if I drank coffee, and I said no it must have been the peanut butter sandwich I ate for breakfast! The baby measured right on schedule and had a heartbeat of 156. We did manage to get a few good pictures. Check out the lips on this baby in the second picture!!
Dr. Putman was running a little behind so Daddy didn't stay for my appointment with him, but he got to see the little one which was the most important part. Dr. Putman didn't have anything exciting to report. I still haven't gained any weight and he said things seemed to be looking really well. Now that my ovaries are looking better he said he'd like to see me exercising a little every day. So far that hasn't happened, but hopefully I'll get in a routine!!! Anyway, I don't got back until after the first of the year, so we'll just continue to hope and pray the little one grows and develops like it should!!
No comments:
Post a Comment