Monday, November 1, 2010

8 Weeks Pregnant!!



Today I went to see Dr. Galle again. I've gained a pound this week, and my belly is starting to show a little bit. It's amazing how in one week this little baby can grow and change so much!! It's now measuring at a whopping 1.63cm, but now is starting to show some little arms and legs!!! God is soooo good!!!

My ovaries remained unchanged, which means my activities are still restriced and I can only work half days. Hopefully in the next few weeks will see some progress and the swelling will begin to go down. I've still been feeling a little nauseous, but the pills are working great. Last night was one of the best nights of sleep I've had in such a long time and I feel so much better than I have been!! Here's hoping that trend continues!! Dr. Galle is going to be out of the office next week, so I'll see Dr. McRae next Wednesday.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers