


Sunday we headed to Virden to celebrate Great Grandma Furness's 80th Birthday! We should also mention that Grandpa Kershaw also had his birthday on Saturday, so there was lots to celebrate this weekend!! All the family got together and we got our pictures taken too. I didn't take many, and will post more when I receive the official ones. I've stole some pictures from Aunt Sara for the blog!! (Thanks Aunt Sara.) We had a nice lunch and good dessert, and great family time!!! What a blessing to have a healthy and happy family!!
When we got home I took my contacts out (a new pair) and for the second time in a year ripped my cornea!! It's seriously some of the worse pain ever!! I laid in bed with my eyes closed from 7 pm until 10am. Adam came home from football practice to take me the the doctor. They said it was torn and by tomorrow it should be mostly healed. They gave me some drops that helps numb it some, but it also dilates my eye so I've been wearing a patch today!! A very nice look!!
Today was Alex's first full day in the toddler room and they said he did a great job!!! He's been standing up on his own quite a bit, but as soon as he figures out he's doing it he sits down. They said today he stood up on his own about 8 times, so we're on the cusp of walking. It's all up to Alex to take the first step (pun intended!!!) Today Daddy also had a first. . . he donated blood with Mommy today!!! I'm so proud of both of my boys!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment