Thursday, April 8, 2010

Manar Family Fun Day!

Somebody's ready for a nap!!

Miss Abbie

Will rubbing Monks tail on his nose. Can I just say, I am so in love with this kid. I'm so glad he's my Godson. He is soooo cute and cuddly, but man can he get an attitude when he's tired!! Whoa!!

Little Benny

Alex and his Godmother Trista

Alex and Will really enjoyed playing together!

Will, Alex, Ben, & Abbie

Alex mastering the train whistle!!

The Manar's have yet to make it for a visit to the new Kershaw homestead, and since Adam's been on Spring Break this week I took a few days off it was the perfect time to come for a visit. The kids had a good time together, and we had a good visit. Trista even helped me pick out a new rug for the living room, and I can't wait to get it.

My car needed to go in for repairs, so we left Alex with Trista while we dropped the car off. In true Alex fashion he screamed almost the entire time we were gone. He is sooo particular about who he is with! As long as I'm with him he's just fine, but if I get to far away the waterworks turn on in full force!! We're hoping Alex learned a thing or two from Ben today, because he'll go to anyone and he's a crawling machine!! Today Alex did have his own little milestones though. . . he started hitting his lips with his hand to make Indian noises AND he finally mastered Daddy's train whistle from when he was a little boy. It was quite an accomplishment for the little man. You can tell he is sooo proud of himself!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Awwww....so cute!! Hope you had a fun day : )

Background

Blog Archive

Followers