Today we went to Nana and Papa's house to visit. We haven't seen them since the beginning of the month! Alex played with his cousins and was harassed by Papa, as usual. I think we may be getting some teeth, so we're starting to get a little cranky and a lot slobbery. We also were able to visit with Great Grandma Meehan. Briggs played with Amos, and was MIA when we were ready to leave. I went grocery shopping and by time I came home Briggs had returned from his adventures. We're now at home watching the Grammy's and getting ready for another busy week.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Family Visit
Today we went to Nana and Papa's house to visit. We haven't seen them since the beginning of the month! Alex played with his cousins and was harassed by Papa, as usual. I think we may be getting some teeth, so we're starting to get a little cranky and a lot slobbery. We also were able to visit with Great Grandma Meehan. Briggs played with Amos, and was MIA when we were ready to leave. I went grocery shopping and by time I came home Briggs had returned from his adventures. We're now at home watching the Grammy's and getting ready for another busy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(241)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Family Visit
- Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad
- Mommy's Little Helper
- Playing with my Radio Flyer
- Meet Teddy!
- Sick Again!!
- Hanging Out in the Closet!!
- Big Blue Eyes
- Lazy Day at Home!
- Snoozing
- Sleepover with my Cousins!
- ILL-INI
- Bath Time!!
- Basket Full of Happiness!!
- I Can't See!!
- Feeding Myself!!
- Bustin' Through
- The Last Few Days
- Happy New Year!!!
-
▼
January
(19)
1 comment:
Love the shirt...Ben has it too! Maybe we need another twin photo shoot?!? Well, if we're ever healthy enough for a visit!
Post a Comment